Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas Celebration

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Finally, it is almost end of the year. Christmas is one more month to go. In a blink on an eye, i have work in KPMG for one year already. Normally, during christmas, my department will have gift exchange activities. We will draw lots to see which person we need to buy present for. When we buy the present, we will put it under the christmas tree. Want to guess which present is for me ???

Christmas tree in my office

When i went to shopping malls, there are christmas decorations everywhere. I can even listen to christmas songs in the retail outlet. The decorations is so nice, luckily i bought a new phone with camera, so that i can take pictures wherever i go. I wish to visit Pavilion soon, as i heard from my friends that the decorations in Pavilion is very nice.




Decorations in One Utama





Decorations in Subang Parade

















No comments: